Saturday, January 17, 2009

They don't work

New year's resolutions suck - they never work.. considering.. it's been 2 weeks since my last blog and I ate about 10 pieces of chocolate yesterday.. oops :) Although, I did buy a binder and some colored tabs yesterday, so being organized is still a possibility!

I decided I'm going to be in the MSU Arts & Crafts show May 16th & 17th. I have to send in the application, and I'm not sure if it's juried or not, but I hope I can get in! I'll be one busy bee getting ready for it.

I just created a facebook page for Brown Joey Designs and I'm hoping to generate some more views to my Etsy site. I also hung up a flyer with some of my business cards attached in a local coffee shop. And.. I met with a local artist last weekend who gave me some of his really cool glass pendants he made.. and he wants ME to make necklaces that match! How exciting!

Ok.. time to eat lunch!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment